So it's been 9 months since I last wrote anything... Come on now! Its not as if that is the longest break I've ever taken! At least I always come back!
A few things have changed. The little man is now two and I'm 38 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) with number two. But that's not the point of this post. This post is intended to document some of the things I'd like to achieve in 2012. Most of these things just highlight what a procrastinator I am, but that's already well documented here so what the hell.
In no particular order:
1. Order my wedding album. It's only been 5+ years after all...
2. Fill out Callum's baby book. He's not getting any younger and my memory isn't as good as it used to be...
3. Order and keep up with baby #2's baby book.
4. Wear at least tinted moisturizer and mascara to work when I go back (note: probably should update/replace my old make-up)
5. Run a 5K. Always wanted to do this
6. Put wedding dress in for dry cleaning/be preserved. See #1
7. Purge clothes closet. Let's face it. Even if I get back into those little sizes, the chances are the clothes are not in style and/or aren't appropriate for this stage of life
8. Purge other closets! Actually just declutter the whole damn house!
9. Read 12 books.
10. Find something to do with each child so they each get quality mommy time. Daddy too.
11. Be nicer to my husband. He's a good guy and I can be too hard on him.
12. Walk the dog more often. Poor Chester has been the victim of the growing demands of the kids and career and he deserves a little attention too. After all he is family.
There is more I could put but 12 for '12 seems like enough. Seems like too much really, but hopefully a few of them will be quick wins. And they aren't terribly out there - it's not as if I said I'd do my hair before work everyday or something ridiculous like that!
Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy 2012,