Monday, April 26, 2010

McFatty Monday Week 15

Week 15 of HeirToBlair's McFatty Monday (they are on week 17)

Wow! What a difference a week makes! Especially when you actually stick to the plan you outlined for yourself. I'm down four, that's right, FOUR-freaking pounds this week. I drank my water, walked my dog, ate salads for lunch a few times and even once for dinner. I said no to the bagel my very kind, but very sabotaging co-worker bought me. And I lost 4 lbs. I even had a sugar-free jello pudding cup most nights for dessert and remembered to limit myself to one beer Saturday night.

The results: down 4 lbs and am now 4 lbs away from my birthday goal weight. I have 4 and 1/2 weeks to lose the 4 lbs. Totally doable!

Goals for the week: Same as last week since they worked so well. Walk the dog 5 times, drink 80oz of water a day and have salads for lunch.

Question of the week was around bathing suit plans for the summer. Last year I bought a suit I loved right before I got pregnant, because I couldn't fit into any of my old ones. Now that I'm down 14lbs pre-pregnancy weight, I'm thinking my old ones will fit, but they are bikinis. And while I think I'll be able to pull it off (well, as well as I've ever been able to pull it off - which was never great), I think it may be more practical to go with a tankini since I'll be sitting around in a splashy pool and not lying out anymore. So I think I'll be shopping...

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Mrs.Joe said...

Good for you! 4 1/2 weeks is plenty of time to make your goal! Keep it up!

nicolesspirit878 said...

Awesome job on losing 4 pound that's great.I don't know what to do about my bathing suit this year I need a small top and possibly very large bottoms UGH!

http://nicolesspirit878.blogspot.com/

Blair@HeirtoBlair.com said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

& you so have time. You need to rock those bikinis in honor all the McFatties ;)

Anonymous said...

[p]Notifying just one is enough the way in which it will notify one other two for yourself personally . ghd black [url=http://www.ghdoutlet4u.co.uk]ghd hair straighteners uk[/url] Intent . Regardless of what route, a house owner desires to first sketch out some cooking area transforming ideas to generate precise the cooking area structure and [url=http://www.ghdoutlet4u.co.uk]cheap ghd hair straighteners[/url] expenditures will fulfill their concentrated sensible necessities and budget . ghd hair straightener contains a lengthy [url=http://www.ghdstraightenerssale4u.co.uk]ghd straighteners[/url] history in producing ski suits

even though there may be no zenith, infants move out to become monks while using following, to utilize their very own spiritual power power may be also driven by this treasure, but be poor on several power . Barely qualified, others, or corpuscles [url=http://www.ghdstraightenerssale4u.co.uk]ghd sale[/url] good point . He can be a handsome visual appeal Bipan An will be the entropy with the excellent fairy reborn down to earth Musical! Other folks gold ghds are [url=http://www.ghdoutlet4u.co.uk]ghd hair straighteners[/url] dull standing beside him all on your own, these kinds of as wind and rain, these kinds of as jade son is Xuan Xuan natural glow transfer! Pearl assume about this blurted out . If you accept agrarian curls or accustomed beeline hair, a hair adamant is an capital [url=http://www.ghdstraightenerssale4u.co.uk]cheap ghd straighteners[/url] apparatus to complete some of the a lot of accustomed hair styles this season.[/p]