Monday, February 01, 2010

McFatty Monday Week 3

Week 3 of HeirToBlair's McFatty Monday (they are on week 5)

Hmm... Not sure what happened. I'd like to say my scale is broken, but I doubt that's it. I fell off the wagon this weekend. I know that. But I had a pretty good work week. How can do two bad days more than undue 5 pretty good days?

The good: The goal of 80 ounces of WATER went well. I sometimes lost count, but I hit it or came very close every day. I walked WonderMutt 5 days and while some of them were shorter walks due to our inability to stay on a morning schedule to save our lives, I did better this week than last.

The bad: The weekend. Went out for a girls night on Saturday night and there was great wine, a lot of great wine, plus great food. We're talking filet wrapped in bacon, mashed potatoes, pasta... It was gooood... plus a few other food encounters that weren't in my best interest.

The really bad: the 5K race is now only 12 weeks a way and I still haven't started the couch to 5K program. 12 weeks isn't that far away. Really need to get my ass in gear.

The Results: From my scale (can't believe I'm going to admit this) I'm +1. Not +1 for the week, but +1 for McFatty Mondays as in I weigh more than when I started this two weeks ago! Yikes! I don't think this is accurate, but that's what the scale said. I'm not happy.

From Weight Watchers I was down 2.2 on Wednesday. I weigh in again this Wednesday so we'll see what it says. Either way, I need to be better this week/weekend -- Superbowl be damned!

Goal for next week: Journal. I hate to journal, but obviously something went very wrong last week and I need to figure out what it was. Oh and stick with the water.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

nicolesspirit878 said...

Try to take measurements instead of just relying on the scale because it can really be deceptive! Good luck, looking forward tofollowing you!
Mcfatty#4

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find Movies, Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Maxed Out Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]