Monday, June 07, 2010

McFatty Monday Week 21: It's been a while

Week 21 of HeirToBlair's McFatty Monday (they are on week 23)

So I haven't posted since Week 18 and usually that would mean that I'm in a downward (but probably delicious - hey, you know I speak the truth!) spiral where I'm gaining my weight back. I'm proud to report that it is only 1/2 true and the other 1/2 was a planned break from dieting. I was just super busy -- in fact I don't know how you all keep up with your blogs, but that's a post for another day. Back to McFatty Monday.

Three weeks ago I was working towards my goal of getting to a certain weight by my 35th birthday. I was only 1 lb away and I promised before and after pictures if I hit it. Not only did I hit it, but on May 28th I was 1lb under my goal! WooHoo! I fully planned on taking the after pictures, but ran out of time as I was getting ready to go on vacation. And the best thing about hitting this goal was I was able to reverse the horror that I revealed back in week 9.

I no longer weighed more than my mother! WooHoo!


So I was under my b-day goal and off to vacation where I had no intention of dieting. And I don't feel bad about that. I drank lots and lots of beer, ate cake/cupcakes four or five days in a row (we celebrated two birthdays while on vacation and it would be a shame to let left over cake go to waste!), had a special outing with my Godson to celebrate his 5th birthday where I introduced him to mint-chocolate chip ice cream... the list goes on and on. I had a great time, but now it's back to reality.

I gained 3lbs on vacation. Could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse. This puts me up 2 lbs from by birthday goal weight, but I'm done using that as a yardstick. I'm now tracking to my final goal of wedding weight which is only 8 lbs away.

The results: Up 3 lbs since my birthday. 8 lbs to wedding weight goal.

Goals for the week: Water. Aqua. H2O. And lots of it! Need to flush out some of these toxins!

Answer to Blair's question - what's your favorite diet food at the moment: A Jello's chocolate pudding cup -- the one that's 60 calories and made with Splenda -- topped with a dollop of fat free ReddiWip whipped cream. It's my dessert most nights and gets me through my chocolate cravings.

Have a great week!

P.S. And to prove that I'm not a fibber, I will work on getting the after pictures taken and get them posted. Not sure if I should wait until I'm back to birthday weight to take them, but I will post them eventually.

2 comments:

nicolesspirit878 said...

"I no longer weigh more than my mother" That is such a loaded statement but I feel ya! Congrats! http://nicolesspirit878.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

[p]Notifying just one is enough the way in which it will notify one other two for yourself personally . ghd black [url=http://www.ghdoutlet4u.co.uk]ghd hair straighteners uk[/url] Intent . Regardless of what route, a house owner desires to first sketch out some cooking area transforming ideas to generate precise the cooking area structure and [url=http://www.ghdoutlet4u.co.uk]cheap ghd hair straighteners[/url] expenditures will fulfill their concentrated sensible necessities and budget . ghd hair straightener contains a lengthy [url=http://www.ghdstraightenerssale4u.co.uk]ghd straighteners[/url] history in producing ski suits

even though there may be no zenith, infants move out to become monks while using following, to utilize their very own spiritual power power may be also driven by this treasure, but be poor on several power . Barely qualified, others, or corpuscles [url=http://www.ghdstraightenerssale4u.co.uk]ghd sale[/url] good point . He can be a handsome visual appeal Bipan An will be the entropy with the excellent fairy reborn down to earth Musical! Other folks gold ghds are [url=http://www.ghdoutlet4u.co.uk]ghd hair straighteners[/url] dull standing beside him all on your own, these kinds of as wind and rain, these kinds of as jade son is Xuan Xuan natural glow transfer! Pearl assume about this blurted out . If you accept agrarian curls or accustomed beeline hair, a hair adamant is an capital [url=http://www.ghdstraightenerssale4u.co.uk]cheap ghd straighteners[/url] apparatus to complete some of the a lot of accustomed hair styles this season.[/p]