Monday, March 29, 2010

McFatty Monday Week 11

Week 11 of HeirToBlair's McFatty Monday (they are on week 13)

I feel good. It's been a while since I could say that. I don't look quite the way I want to yet, but I'm on my way and it's a good feeling. Some of this may be that Fussy Gus slept through the night twice in a row, but I think it may be more than that. I felt good enough about the progress I have been making that I wanted to have a picture taken of me and the little man, which says a lot. It actually makes me a little sad because I've been avoided many a Kodak moment since Fussy was born because of my own self-esteem issues, but I'm hoping to change that starting now.

Oh and did I mention that I wore size 8 jeans this weekend?!?!?! And not only did I wear them, they fit! Not fit like 45 minutes after you have been wearing them and they've stretched out a bit, these fit when I put them on and I wasn't dying to get out of them at the end of the day. Such progress!

The question of the week is around favorite work-out gear. Working out is not a strong point with me. Most of my activity is walking the dog in the mornings so most of that gear is sweatpants that doubles as pjs so getting out for the walk is as easy as possible. (I know, with sweatpants as pjs it's a wonder there is a little one to write about!) Favorite sneakers is probably New Balance. I don't have a sports bra that I love, so I may have to check out the Jockey recommendation. A thought just occurred to me, maybe if I had pretty work-out gear I'd be more likely to work out... Shopping trip anyone?

The results: Down 1 pound this week for a total of 6lbs in 11 weeks. In the beginning I made a goal to get to my first weight goal by April 25th, so in four weeks I need to lose another 5lbs. Looking at my past history it doesn't look good, but I'm going to be more positive about it and say that 5lbs in 4 weeks is doable and I am going to make it so with that I'm going to try for 2lbs this week! Oh and I have 11lbs to go before I hit Wedding weight.

Have a great week! (Oh, and I'm using the pictures we took this weekend for my post on Thursday, so come on back if you'd like to see what an Apparently P & a Fussy Gus look like)

1 comment:

Blair@HeirtoBlair said...

CONGRATS on those size 8's!!! A HUGE accomplishment! & you'll knock out those next 5 lbs easily...you already did 6!